- Maria plays an imagination game, pretending that she's as tiny as jacks.
- Big Bird writes a poem while pretending to be a woodpecker. He bangs his beak on a tree all day, and ends up with it bandaged.
- Maria is asked to pick up Mr. Hooper and Luis to demonstrate heavy and light.
- Oscar interviews a number of Grouches. Luis asks what he's doing, and Oscar says that it's up to him to keep Sesame Street grouchy.
- Luis uses squares and circles to sort by shape.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.