|Plot|| Big Bird pretends to be a woodpecker.|
repeat from season 4
|Air date||April 18, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Maria plays an imagination game, pretending that she's as tiny as jacks.
- Big Bird writes a poem while pretending to be a woodpecker. He bangs his beak on a tree all day, and ends up with it bandaged.
- Oscar interviews a number of Grouches. Luis asks what he's doing, and Oscar says that it's up to him to keep Sesame Street grouchy.
- Luis uses squares and circles to sort by shape.
- Cartoon: Light and heavy (bird falls on man)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0784||Episode 0786|