|Plot|| Big Bird redecorates Hooper's Store to give it bird appeal.|
repeat of 0479
|Air date||April 17, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||P, R, 9|
- Big Bird is watching Hooper's Store for David. Suddenly, he realizes that the store has no bird appeal. The first thing he does to attract birds to the store is to throw excelsior all over the floor.
- Big Bird has turned the store into a birdhouse, with nests and birdhouses everywhere. He's very pleased, but Luis tells him to move it somewhere else before David comes back.
- Big Bird doesn't know what to do with the nests and birdhouses, and Luis advises him to give them to someone who would really appreciate them. Big Bird decides to give them to the pet store.
- A Muppet named Mr. Fussbudget accuses David of shortchanging him after he bought an ice cream soda. He then realizes that David could have made an honest mistake.
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper has trouble luring mice with his music -- but Kermit doesn't! (EKA: Episode 0519)
- Grover the Assistant: Kermit has Grover help him demonstrate up and down by having Grover climb UP a sky-high flight of stairs -- while Kermit takes the elevator to the top. Exhausted, Grover faints and rolls DOWN the staircase. (EKA: Episode 0693)
- Cartoon: A monster sees a box that keeps opening and closing, saying "Abierto" and "Cerrado."
- Cartoon: The Fox and the Grapes -- In the classic fable, a famished fox can't reach the grapes, and eventually gives up, assuming they're sour anyway.
- Cartoon: Little girl and cat (she imagines role reversal)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0783||Episode 0785|