|Plot||Oscar wins the Grouch of the Year Award|
|Air date||April 16, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- David and Luis play two different kinds of music at the same time, starting a music feud. Maria thinks it's a silly fight, but Oscar is delighted. David and Luis apologize to each other and decide to keep their music down.
- Oscar wins the Grouch of the Year Award, but he's disqualified when the judge overhears him saying that he has a glow in his heart, a smile on his lips and a good warm feeling inside.
- A Muppet sings "I'm Cold" in the middle of a blizzard.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert is trying to write a letter to Mr. Rogers, but finds it difficult when Ernie operates his electric fan right next to him. Bert blows up at Ernie and says he is "hot and bothered," and Ernie has just the thing for that: more cool air. (EKA: Episode 0573)
- Sherlock Hemlock tries to figure out why there's a terrible mess all over the yard – including horns, paper hats, cake, candles and crumpled-up wrapping paper. He decides that the mess was left over after a Twiddlebug dance. (EKA: Episode 0256)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0782||Episode 0784|