|Plot|| Oscar wins the Grouch of the Year Award|
repeat of 0476
|Air date||April 16, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||J, L, 6|
- David and Luis play two different kinds of music at the same time, starting a music feud. Maria thinks it's a silly fight, but Oscar is delighted. David and Luis apologize to each other and decide to keep their music down.
- Oscar wins the Grouch of the Year Award, but he's disqualified when the judge overhears him saying that he has a glow in his heart, a smile on his lips and a good warm feeling inside.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert is trying to write a letter to Mr. Rogers, but finds it difficult when Ernie operates his electric fan right next to him. Bert blows up at Ernie and says he is "hot and bothered," and Ernie has just the thing for that: more cool air. (EKA: Episode 0573)
- Sherlock Hemlock tries to figure out why there's a terrible mess all over the yard – including horns, paper hats, cake, candles and crumpled-up wrapping paper. He decides that the mess was left over after a Twiddlebug dance. (EKA: Episode 0256)
- Film: A gorilla sits on a park bench with a lunchbox full of bananas. Noticing the woman seated beside him, he decides to share his bananas with her. She keeps answering "YES" every time the gorilla offers one until he runs out of bananas.
- Luis sorts by quantity using glasses of milk.
- The Alphabet Dancers make a letter L.
- Cartoon: Speech Balloon L - Loud
- Cartoon: A dog answers "Yes" to every question.
- Cartoon: A magician tries to make six circles disappear.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0782||Episode 0784|