|Plot|| Sam the Machine tries to make a handball.|
repeat of 0435
|Air date||April 4, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sam the Machine attempts to produce a handball for Susan and a kid to play with. It takes so long to produce the right ball that they haven't any time left to play.
- Luis sings "El Mandado".
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit interviews one of the Three Little Pigs, the one who built a straw house. The Big Bad Wolf comes to blow it down, but the house is actually strong. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has gone shopping. He buys bread for himself, and peanut butter for Bert. After deciding that it's dull to eat what they have separately, they decide to cooperate, so they can each have a peanut butter sandwich. (EKA: Episode 0330)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit counts four eggs. A chick hatches out of one egg, so he counts the three eggs -- then two, then one. Then he counts the four chicks. (EKA: Episode 0300)
- Film: You can't see the wind.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0774||Episode 0776|