|Plot|| Sam the Machine makes lunch.|
repeat from season 4
|Air date||April 2, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Using pictures on the blackboard, Roosevelt Franklin tells the class a story about two little dogs who find a big ol' bone in a doghouse. They try to take the bone, but it turns out that it belongs to a big, mean dog, who chases them away. The moral of the story: "If something's not yours, leave it alone; could be a big ol' dog in the doghouse." (EKA: Episode 0543)
- "The King Banishes the Letter P": A King banishes the use of the letter P from his palace. When he realizes that many things dear to him have names starting with the letter P, he changes his mind. (EKA: Episode 0712)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Jack Be Nimble can't figure out how to jump over the candlestick. (EKA: Episode 0723)
- Bert: Bert sits outside on the Street, pretending to fly an airplane. Maria sits down with him, and the segment becomes animated as they fly through the air and around the world before returning to the Street. (EKA: Episode 0720)
- Sam the Machine becomes an automatic lunch-making machine. In his first attempt, he makes the wrong lunches for David and Oscar.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert says he's too cold, so Ernie goes overboard to get him warm by putting layer after layer of clothing upon him. This makes him too hot, so Ernie gives Bert an ice bag, opens the window and brings his electric fan. (EKA: Episode 0529)
- Cartoon: A girl imagines she's a rock, which becomes a statue.
- Bob displays a picture with words ending in "IG."
- Cartoon: Can you think of a word that rhymes with BALL? (Voice of Daws Butler)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0772||Episode 0774|