|Plot|| Maria and Big Bird play a rhyming game.|
repeat from season 4
|Air date||March 28, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Maria, Big Bird, and kids play a rhyming game. They search for words that rhyme with knock and hair.
- Two Muppet children, who can only read some words, resolve their fight over a large book by helping each other and reading alternate words. (EKA: Episode 0297)
- The Count asks Ernie to answer the telephone for him, but when the telephone rings, the Count prevents him from answering so he can count the rings. (EKA: Episode 0746)
- Old West: Five good men are needed to form a posse and catch Bad Bart, the meanest man in the West. The sheriff counts five men in the saloon, and tries to organize them. But it turns out that there are only four good men -- one of them is Bad Bart! (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Ernie has a bag of cookies, and locks them in a safe to protect them from Cookie Monster. When the monster discovers that the cookies are locked up tight, he eats the safe. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Susan sorts by class using tools and a shoe.
- Film: Kids watch as construction workers paint a number 5 on the street using a stencil. (EKA: Episode 0680)
- Cartoon: An orchestra conductor asks "May I have an A, please?" at which point a giant letter A falls from the sky.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0769||Episode 0771|