|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus brings a Snuffy-sized trash can to Sesame Street.|
|Air date||March 26, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- A kid tells Mr. Snuffleupagus that crumpled-up papers belong in a trash can. Snuffleupagus goes to his cave and brings his huge trash can to Sesame Street, blocking the street. Oscar pops up and says that he likes the can -- soon, he'll move into it.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a piece of string on each finger, in order to remind himself that they're all out of string. (EKA: Episode 0355)
- Snuffleupagus returns to Sesame Street to pick up his trash can, because he crumpled up a piece of paper and has no place to throw it.
- Big Bird is about to talk about the letter Q, when the tail of the letter detaches itself. The Q is now an O.
- After watching King Minus, Oscar imagines he's a king. In his fantasy, Maria, Mr. Hooper and David offer him nice things. One by one, Oscar makes them disappear by touching them.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0767||Episode 0769|