|Plot||José Feliciano visits Sesame Street.|
|Air date||March 19, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit attempts to demonstrate 'between' with two poles, which are actually mops held by Grover and Herry. (EKA: Episode 0318)
- Bob is looking after Mrs. Jefferson's baby while she goes shopping. Sam the Machine asks Bob what he can do for the baby. Bob says the baby needs milk, someone to rock the carriage, and sing a lullaby to help the baby sleep. Sam makes one mistake after another.
- Big Bird plays a sorting game with groups of telephones.
- "Sluggo the Great" (David) puts on his baseball gear, but isn't sure which body parts to put them on.
- Cartoon: 'N' minuscula
- The Typewriter: N for Nose
- Cartoon: A lost man (voiced by Jim Thurman) describes what a city is to a man who turns out to be an alien.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0762||Episode 0764|