|Plot||Gordon helps Big Bird think of L words.|
|Air date||March 18, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird teaches words that start with the letter L. When he runs out, he asks Gordon to teach him some more. Gordon risks being late to work in order to help Big Bird out.
- One of Luis' favorite shoes is coming apart. He puts it on a table while he looks for his supplies. Oscar passes by -- and believing the shoe is up for grabs, he takes it with him.
- Three Anything Muppets (including Farley) wait for a bus at a bus stop. To their surprise, the bus is very small, and two small Muppets get off of it. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- Song: "I Didn't Spill That Stuff Today"
- Betty Lou teaches the meaning of "beginning", "middle", and "end", and introduces two of her friends: Beginning and End. The duo tell a story, but it lacks something in between the beginning and end parts. Beginning and End recruit their pal Middle to fill out the rest of the story. Middle, however, cannot stop telling the exciting part of the story, and the three friends begin a quarrel, forcing Betty Lou to declare the end of the lecture. (First: Episode 0138)
- Muppets sing a song about "The Subway".
- Bob and Maria are spies who meet under a street lamp, and sing "One of These Things". (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Film: The activities on a playground
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0761||Episode 0763|