|Plot||The Count wants to stay awake at night and count stars.|
|Air date||March 13, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count is sleeping outside. He's tried to count the stars but he can't stay awake long enough. He decides to sleep all day so he can stay awake all night and count the stars.
- Big Bird is making sure the Count isn't disturbed while he sleeps, but he finds out it's not easy to keep everybody quiet. Trying to scare a fly away, he ends up crashing against everything.
- Mr. Snuffleupagus helps Big Bird keep people quiet so the Count can sleep, but his loud sneeze awakens the Count.
- Farmer Grover, Kermit and Fred the Wonder Horse show how a horse-and-cart works. (First: Episode 0590)
- Big Bird falls asleep and starts snoring. The Count thinks it's his best chance to stay awake. He starts counting stars.
- Film: A clown (Dennis Allen) takes off his make-up. Which face do you like better? (EKA: Episode 0517)
- Cartoon: "The Story of A" -- A witch tells bored kids a story about the letter A involving an ant's apple getting stolen by an archer. (First: Episode 0130)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0758||Episode 0760|