|Plot||Sam the Machine tries to play music for David.|
|Air date||March 4, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird makes a number 11 by making two stacks of boxes.
- Cookie Monster: Two kids argue over a cookie. Cookie Monster arrives and says that the smallest person should get the cookie, and then, as the kids argue over which one is smaller, Cookie Monster shrinks himself. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- David's radio is out of order, and David likes to study his law books while listening to music. Sam the Machine offers to play some music for him, but he ends up playing the wrong tune. (This contradicts episode 0789, in which David says that he can only study when it's quiet.)
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter S in skywriting at the same time that Sam is making words that start with the same letter.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0543)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Humpty Dumpty has fallen off a wall, and Kermit interviews one of the king's horses. Humpty is put together again, but then Kermit gives him a congratulatory slap on the back, and he falls off the wall again. (EKA: Episode 0705)
- Dancer Clive Thompson moves his body parts as kids identify them in voiceover.
- Film: You Are Beautiful
- Joe Raposo asks the musical question, "Which Comes First, the Chicken or the Egg?" (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Song: "Watch the Dance": A singer points out the body parts of a dancer.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0751||Episode 0753|