|Plot||Snuffleupagus tries to introduce himself to Mr. Hooper.|
|Air date||February 24, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Trying to explain to Big Bird why they like to share a newspaper, Gordon and Susan end up singing "I Need to Be Nice".
- Count von Count: The Count hires Ernie to answer his phone so that he won't be bothered with calls while he is counting. However, when the phone rings, the Count wants to count the rings, and won't let Ernie pick up the phone until it's too late. "I told you it wasn't going to be easy," the Count explains.
- Old West: Sinister Sam comes to the saloon, looking for Doc Holiday. He questions the frightened townspeople, looking for the doctor, but all he can find is a mailman and a fire fighter. Sam says that he needs the doctor, because he's got an itchy trigger finger. He locates the doctor, cowering under a table. The doctor asks what Sam wants with him, and the mean hombre says that his finger is really itchy -- it's driving him crazy. Is it mosquito bite, should he use some lotion on it? Doc Holliday faints. Sam shrugs, and joins the other patrons at the bar for some milk. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- Mr. Snuffleupagus goes to Hooper's Store to introduce himself. Mr. Hooper can't hear him because he's listening to music through headphones, and he can't see him because he's reading the newspaper close to his face.
- Big Bird comes to Mr. Hooper to tell him that there's a long-distance call for him, and finds Snuffleupagus taking a nap next to Mr. Hooper. When Big Bird thanks Mr. Hooper for being nice to his friend, Mr. Hooper repeats that there's no such thing as a Snuffleupagus.
- Bob and Luis put together two halves of a painting of a train tunnel. When they fit the parts together, a train goes through the tunnel and zooms to take up the entire screen, frightening Bob and Luis so much, they take down the tunnel again.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0745||Episode 0747|