|Plot||The Count follows an ant in the hopes of counting a million ants.|
|Air date||February 20, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Biff is making a model of the letter D, but doesn't seem to understand the directions in the alphabet kit. He goes to ask Luis for help. Big Bird and a kid come in and assemble the parts making a model D.
- The Count is bored because he has nothing to count, but suddenly he notices an ant on the table. He figures the ant is going home to meet millions of ants, and he follows it. Counting millions of ants would be a week's worth for the Count.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes from finishing his bath, and tells Bert that there's something that he forgot. Bert asks if he's washed behind his ears, his neck, and his elbows. Finally, Ernie remembers that he forgot to turn off the water in the tub -- as the water level rises. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- While the Count waits for the ant he's been following to reappear, a sandwich Big Bird has given him starts to move. It's being carried by lots of ants.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert goes out to mail a letter, and depends on Ernie to let him in when he knocks. Instead of letting Bert in, Ernie repeats Bert's knocks on the drums. (EKA: Episode 0280)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0743||Episode 0745|