|Plot||Oscar calls the Grouch Market.|
|Air date||February 19, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||X, Z, 2|
- Waiter Grover: Mr. Johnson orders bacon and eggs, but he can't decide how many of each he wants. (EKA: Episode 0692)
- Oscar calls the Grouch Market for rhyming trash that would rhyme with ocks.
- Ernie is sad, because it's raining and he can't play baseball. Bert encourages him to imagine that he's playing instead. In Ernie's imagination, he hits a high fly ball that lands in the ocean. Bert tells Ernie that the sun is out, and he can go out and play now. Ernie says that he can't play -- his ball fell in the ocean. (EKA: Episode 0678)
- Japanese Stories: An aged emperor offers the throne to his son if he can find four dragons hidden in the room before midnight. The Evil Prime Minister thinks that the son will never find the dragons in time. The son defies expectations and succeeds. (EKA: Episode 0299)
- Song: "Easy If You Pretend"
- Luis finds himself confined in a brick room, until he uses the word "SALIDA" to find an exit. (EKA: Episode 0695)
- Gordon shows near and far by hiding balloons and having the kids find them.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0742||Episode 0744|