|Plot||The Count cries when there's nothing to count.|
|Air date||February 7, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Bob, Gordon, David and Susan show that by looking at yourself in the mirror, you can find a lot of circles, such as the head, the eyes and the mouth.
- Story: Maria tells the story of "The King's Picnic". Everybody brings the same thing to the King's picnic, which is a huge failure. The King then asks people to bring different things. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- The Count starts crying when he realizes that there's nothing to count. Instead of drying his tears as David suggests, the Count starts counting the teardrops.
- Roosevelt Franklin Elementary School: Using pictures on the blackboard, Roosevelt Franklin tells the class a story about two little dogs who find a big ol' bone in a doghouse. They try to take the bone, but it turns out that it belongs to a big, mean dog, who chases them away. The moral of the story: "If something's not yours, leave it alone; could be a big ol' dog in the doghouse." (EKA: Episode 0543)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0676)
- Ernie & Bert — Bert says that he saw Ernie eating his cookies. The culprit turns out to be Cookie Monster, who's disguised in Ernie's hair and shirt. (EKA: Episode 0158)
- As Big Bird rests, Bob points to him and says "Doze." He, Gordon and David proceed to find more rhymes for the word.
- Cartoon: Things say that other things are small, but then something comes along that's bigger, or smaller, or whatever. (EKA: Episode 0320)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0734||Episode 0736|