|Plot||The Number Four Show|
|Air date||February 6, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Written by||Joseph A. Bailey|
|Sponsors||F, H, 4|
- Big Bird introduces "The Number Four Show", and sings "I Just Adore Four" with The Tarnish Brothers.
- Grover does his impersonation of the number four, with Big Bird's help.
- On "The Number Four Show", Big Bird tells the cast that a mystery guest will jump four times. A great commotion takes place when Mr. Snuffleupagus, the mystery guest, jumps.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (EKA: Episode 0292)
- Big Bird introduces The Count on "The Number Four Show", and instructs him to count only four things. The Count decides to count four kids from the audience, but he never stops counting because he decides to count the same four kids in many languages.
- Old West: A cowboy who needs a dentist comes to see Adam T. Glaser, who is such a jack-of-all-trades that he forgets what a dentist does.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert tells Ernie not to eat cookies in bed, because he might get crumbs in the bed. Ernie decides to eat cookies in Bert's bed instead. (EKA: Episode 0322)
- Film: Bald eagle
- This episode was written by Joseph A. Bailey as a way of making his own musical variety show after not being invited to write for Out to Lunch.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0733||Episode 0735|