|Plot||The Count promises Luis that he won't count for the whole day.|
|Air date||February 5, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Amazing Mumford makes things appear out of thin air that rhyme. Oscar gets excited about the tricks after seeing Mumford produce a rock and a rag.
- Guy Smiley hosts "Beat the Time". In order to win a cookie, Cookie Monster has to bring in three things that rhyme with the word "rain" before the hand goes around the clock. They turn out to be an old man's "cane", a "chain" (to which Frazzle is attached), and finally a "train" which destroys the set. (EKA: Episode 0494)
- To everybody's surprise, The Count recites the alphabet instead of counting things.
- Big Bird tries to help the Count keep his mind off counting. Instead, the Count helps to demonstrate between by announcing what Big Bird is standing between.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit comes across the word "Telephone", spells it, and then teaches the word to the viewer. When an Anything Muppet boy who stands too far away says that he can't hear Kermit, Kermit dials the T, and the boy answers with the last E.
- The Count fails to get through the day without counting. He tells Oscar that he feels bad. Oscar says that he'll try to be nice and give up being rotten and nasty, but that doesn't work out either.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment in fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert, ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Game Show: Guy Smiley hosts "Dialing for Prizes Movie": Words that start with F. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Ernie & Bert — It's a sunny day at the beach, and Bert remembered to bring everything. Ernie, however, only brought an umbrella in case it rains... which it does. (EKA: Episode 0334)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0732||Episode 0734|