|Plot||Mr. Snuffleupagus practices feelings.|
|Air date||January 30, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Mr. Snuffleupagus practices getting angry. When he finishes with that, he practices feeling sad.
- Simon Soundman shows the Kids a picture with a variety of hidden shapes. As the kids identify the hidden shapes, Simon makes the sounds -- a bell, a guitar, a telephone, a dog barking and a train. (EKA: Episode 0672)
- Muppet & Kid Moments: Bert tells John-John that he's lost his paper clips, and he feels sad. He asks John-John to show how he looks when he feels sad. Then Bert feels angry about losing his paper clips, and John-John acts out that emotion. Bert remembers where he left his collection, and John-John acts happy, too.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can "trace" Bert's face on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0536)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does. (EKA: Episode 0680)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0728||Episode 0730|