|Plot||Bob and Big Bird discuss which is better to have, a beak or a nose.|
|Air date||January 29, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Simon Soundman does a weather report using sounds for different kinds of weather. News anchorman Kermit fires him and calls for another weatherman, who has a more "visual" approach to reporting the weather. (EKA: Episode 0693)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert go to bed, but they hear water dripping. Bert asks Ernie to do something about the sound, so Ernie puts the stereo on to drown out the dripping sound. (First: Episode 0131)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie pretends to be a dog and a duck. Bert then pretends to be a train, and does it so well that a train conductor and passengers come through the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0700)
- In a circus routine, Luis the ringmaster demonstrates "before" and "after". Freeze-frame technology allows his assistant, Linda, to show each action as she jumps through a hoop, slips on a banana peel, and gets a bucket of water thrown at her face. (EKA: Episode 0670)
- Maria and David look for each other in the park, but have trouble finding one another. The concepts of 'above' and 'below' are demonstrated. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- David and Luis assemble a fractured letter U.
- Film: Kids ride horses.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0727||Episode 0729|