|Plot||Reverend Kirkpatrick and Ed Lipton visit the Street.|
|Air date||January 16, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Kermit at Home: Grover is outside in the snow, freezing. He keeps knocking on Kermit's door, asking how to get warm, and Kermit keeps telling him to come inside. Grover, missing the point, tries ideas of his own to get warm, but they don't work. Finally, Kermit tells Grover that if he wants to get warm, he should come inside. Excited, Grover pulls Kermit aside and slams the door, locking Kermit outside. Grover goes to sleep in Kermit's armchair while the frozen frog scrapes at the window. (EKA: Episode 0598)
- Grover the Assistant: The Amazing Mumford begins his magic subtraction trick with four pineapples, and makes them disappear one at a time. Grover decides to try the trick himself, but he ends up making Mumford disappear. (First: Episode 0280)
- The cast sings "No Matter What Your Language."
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit tries to find out what makes people angry, but everyone he encounters is too busy to speak to him, which ultimately causes him to lose his temper and yell at the camera. (EKA: Episode 0681)
- Ernie & Bert — are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse, causing a total blackout in their apartment. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights come back on, they decide to play cards instead of fight. (First: Episode 0003)
- Song: "There is More Love Somewhere"
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie holds a hanky while Bert sneezes -- and Bert's nose comes off in Ernie's hand. Ernie teases Bert by putting his nose back in the wrong places. (Spanish version)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0718||Episode 0720|