|Plot||The Count helps out at Hooper's Store.|
|Air date||January 15, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Susan and Maria each ask for a bowl of cornflakes at Hooper's Store, where The Count is helping out. To make sure Susan and Maria get exactly the same amount, the Count counts each flake.
- Two kids order milk at Hooper's Store, and the Count counts out drops of milk for them with an eyedropper.
- Grover is astonished to find that he's multiplied into four Grovers.
- Biff says it's important to be able to tell the difference between your toolbox and your lunchbox, so you don't take the wrong box when the twelve o'clock whistle blows.
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Librarian and Plumber.
- An Anything Muppet boy and girl share a bag of jellybeans, but they're scared away by a monster. They make friends with the monster, and share the jellybeans with him. (First: Episode 0016)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert expects a visit from his identical twin brother Bart. Ernie notes that they're alike in many ways, but their major difference is that Bart has a sense of humor. (EKA: Episode 0687)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0717||Episode 0719|