|Plot||Big Bird tries to make sure he gets a good night's sleep.|
|Air date||January 14, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Oscar builds a wall of tin cans so that anyone wanting to walk along the Street will have to go through it, and eventually make a mess of the Street.
- Super Grover: Young Willy Nilly is scared to get his hair cut. Super Grover tells Willy that haircuts are painful, but that he must be brave. However, the barber shows them both that haircuts do not hurt, and soon they're no longer afraid of hair cuts.
- An Anything Muppet artist shows off her magic painting of a doorway which will help show "through". Three Anything Muppets in the painting come through the doorway. When it comes time for Grover's turn, he ends up breaking through the painting.
- Bob tells Big Bird to get a good night's sleep so he can be rested and go to the beach tomorrow -- but instead of sleeping, Big Bird starts thinking of ideas to prevent noises from waking him up. He puts lots of buckets of water around his nest, just in case there's a fire while he's sleeping. He also puts pillows all around his nest, so he won't wake up if a salesman comes by to give him a free sample of birdseed.
- Three Witches attempt their own individual spells which don't work out to their liking. They decide to cooperate by bringing all of their ingredients together, thus making chicken soup. (EKA: Episode 0692)
- Waiter Grover serves Mr. Johnson a bowl of chicken soup. Johnson says that he can't eat the soup, and Grover can't guess why. "That settles it," Johnson sighs. "From now on, I'm bringing my lunch to work in a paper sack." He finally explains to Grover that he can't eat the soup because he doesn't have a spoon. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie makes a clay bust of Bert, but runs out of clay for the nose, so he pulls Bert's nose off and puts it on the statue. (EKA: Episode 0677)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has heard that somebody in the neighborhood is sick. He looks in a medical book to find out how to tell if someone is sick... not realizing that Bert is the one with a cold. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Two abstract Anything Muppets recite the alphabet as they dart in and out of frame and pop out of a split-screen. (EKA: Episode 0311)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0716||Episode 0718|