|Plot||The Count threatens to give up counting.|
|Air date||January 10, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count is looking up as if he's counting something in the sky, but what he's really counting is the people standing and staring at the sky, trying to figure out what he's counting.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about rectangles. Cookie Monster destroys Kermit's rectangle and says that "It's a wreck and it's a tangle." (First: Episode 0017)
- The Count finds out that he's counting the same horses over and over, and vows to never count again. David encourages him to keep counting.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie says that he has "flying fingers", and tries to find ten different things that his fingers can do. (EKA: Episode 0697)
- Guy Smiley hosts "Beat the Time". In order to win a cookie, Cookie Monster has to bring in three things that rhyme with the word "rain" before the hand goes around the clock. They turn out to be an old man's "cane", a "chain" (to which Frazzle is attached), and finally a "train" which destroys the set. (EKA: Episode 0494)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert is reading a book when Ernie startles him by asking if he wants to play checkers. Bert says that he did not think Ernie was there. Ernie starts to search to see if he can find himself. (EKA: Episode 0274)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0714||Episode 0716|