|Plot||Oscar opens a Grouch school.|
|Air date||January 3, 1975|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Oscar thinks it's silly to go to school when he already knows a lot that he learned from his Uncle Ebenezer Grouch. Oscar opens a Grouch school to pass on his wisdom.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit stands by a grandfather clock waiting for a mouse to run up it, acting out "Hickory Dickory Dock". Gladys the Cow and a duck show up instead. Finally, a horse comes in and explains that the mouse can't make it. The horse runs through the clock, breaking it in the process.
- Super Grover: Grover Kent comes across a little girl crying because she can't get home. While Kent looks for a telephone booth, the little girl reads the sign she is standing next to and realizes that she is standing next to one. Kent rushes past the girl, who is about to use a dime to call her mother, and transforms into Super Grover -- after a few times of not quite changing into his costume properly. Now, ready for superhero'ing, Super Grover lifts the booth up with the little girl inside and attempts to take her home.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has an important note for Bert, but he can't find it. He looks through the trash can for it, and finds the note, which is a reminder that it is Bert's day to clean the apartment. (EKA: Episode 0355)
- Story: Maria tells the story of "The King's Picnic". Everybody brings the same thing to the King's picnic, which is a huge failure. The King then asks people to bring different things. (EKA: Episode 0673)
- Sesame Street News Flash: The Pied Piper has trouble luring mice with his music -- but Kermit doesn't! (EKA: Episode 0519)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0709||Episode 0711|