|Plot||Oscar becomes a doctor, a conductor and a librarian.|
|Air date||December 18, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Don Music tries to write "Mary Had a Little Lamb", but he can't come up with a word that rhymes with "snow". Kermit suggests that Don try another angle, which leads to Don writing the hit song "Mary Had a Bicycle". Don sings the song, with back-up vocals from the Monotones.
- Big Bird counts the boxes he needs to put things away.
- An Anything Muppet cowboy counts to 10 in English, but is shocked to hear his echo respond in Spanish each time.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie answers the telephone. Bert overhears the conversation, which involves a baseball game, a rainy day, and a gorilla stealing a baloney sandwich. When Bert asks who just called, Ernie says it was a wrong number. (EKA: Episode 0667)
- Oscar becomes a doctor and tells Luis, David, Bob, and Susan that their diseases can only be cured by going home and keeping quiet.
- Oscar becomes a conductor by the name of the Great Grouchanini.
- In trying to get people to be quiet, Oscar opens a library, but he closes it down when he can't stand people whispering.
- Cookie Monster encounters a green napkin. Every time he squeezes the napkin, a new number appears, allowing Cookie to count up to twenty. This creeps him out, but what's even more creepy is when Kermit shows up inside the napkin at the end of the bit -- he's also green, after all. (Spanish version)
- Big Bird paints the letter M.
- Salesman Harvey Kneeslapper asks Tony if he gets attacked by monsters and run over by crowds. Herry Monster attacks him and a crowd walks all over him, so the answer is yes. Harvey has a simple solution for Tony: AWAY FROM! The next time those things happen to Tony, he can get AWAY FROM them. (EKA: Episode 0348)
- Film: Snow in the city
- Ernie is a coach for his baseball team, which is made up of three balls. He brings in three small caps and a huge yellow cap for them to try on. When the balls try on the big cap, it covers them up. Ernie gives the balls the small caps, and they're ready to start. Ernie wonders where the huge cap came from, and a big basketball bounces on -- the captain of the opposing team -- and demands to have his cap back. Ernie ends up postponing the game once he sees the competition.
- Film: A group of kids go on a "blind walk": they walk through the city, blindfolded, and identify what they touch.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0697||Episode 0699|