|Plot||Oscar becomes a doctor, a conductor and a librarian.|
|Air date||December 18, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Sesame Street News Flash: Don Music tries to write "Mary Had a Little Lamb", but he can't come up with a word that rhymes with "snow". Kermit suggests that Don try another angle, which leads to Don writing the hit song "Mary Had a Bicycle". Don sings the song, with back-up vocals from the Monotones.
- Big Bird counts the boxes he needs to put things away.
- An Anything Muppet cowboy counts to 10 in English, but is shocked to hear his echo respond in Spanish each time.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie answers the telephone. Bert overhears the conversation, which involves a baseball game, a rainy day, and a gorilla stealing a baloney sandwich. When Bert asks who just called, Ernie says it was a wrong number. (EKA: Episode 0694)
- Oscar becomes a doctor and tells Luis, David, Bob, and Susan that their diseases can only be cured by going home and keeping quiet.
- Oscar becomes a conductor by the name of the Great Grouchanini.
- In trying to get people to be quiet, Oscar opens a library, but he closes it down when he can't stand people whispering.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0697||Episode 0699|