|Plot||Oscar opens a Break-It Shop.|
|Air date||December 13, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Oscar opens a "Break-It Shop". His first business is the christening of the S.S. Sesame Street Ocean Liner.
- Luis finds himself confined in a brick room, until he uses the word "SALIDA" to find an exit.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is thirsty, and imagines that he's drinking nice cold water. Irritated, Bert tells him to go get a real glass of water. Ernie does, but then he annoys Bert by saying that now he's hungry. He then proceeds to eat an imaginary peanut butter and banana sandwich. (EKA: Episode 0679)
- Susan goes to Oscar's Break-It Shop to have a board broken. Oscar breaks the board, karate style, in geometric forms.
- Luis makes a trash can shaped piñata for Oscar to break.
- Maria, Luis, Bob, and David sing a subtraction song about whipped cream pies on a wall. (EKA: Episode 0666)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert thinks that Ernie has eaten his cookies, but it turns out that Cookie Monster (dressed as Ernie) ate the cookies. (EKA: Episode 0158)
- Oscar decides to close his Break-It Shop after making a mess of himself, following the blasting of a rock with dynamite.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0694||Episode 0696|