|Plot||Biff and Sully share a soda.|
|Air date||December 12, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Biff and Sully want to share a soda. Mr. Hooper suggests that the only way to make sure they have the same amount is to make a line around the middle of the glass.
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Sesame Street News Flash: In a take on the "Hey Diddle Diddle" nursery rhyme, Kermit interviews Natalie the cow and her cat manager as she prepares to jump over the moon. After the cat plays a fanfare on his fiddle, she makes the jump and crash lands back to Earth.
- Ernie wants to buy a chocolate - strawberry - peach - vanilla - banana - pistachio - peppermint - lemon - orange - butterscotch ice cream cone, but the ice cream vendor instead gives him a butterscotch - orange - lemon - peppermint - pistachio - banana - vanilla - peach - strawberry - chocolate ice cream cone. (EKA: Episode 0193)
- Luis, dressed as a magician, demonstrates addition by conjuring up the correct numeral when David and Maria arrive. As each person leaves, Luis switches the numerals to present subtraction.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie answers the telephone. Bert overhears the conversation, which involves a baseball game, a rainy day, and a gorilla stealing a baloney sandwich. When Bert asks who just called, Ernie says it was a wrong number.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: During Ernie's naptime, Cookie Monster tries to steal and eat Ernie's pillow by distracting him with a bell. (First: Episode 0035)
- Oscar claims that he can't hear, see or smell anything when he realizes that everybody around is doing and saying nice things.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0693||Episode 0695|