|Plot||Oscar sets off an explosion in his trash can.|
|Air date||December 5, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||T, Y, 3|
- Grover the Elevator Operator: Only five people are allowed on the elevator at one time, so Grover counts out five passengers. But then he's not allowed on the elevator himself; he would make six. (EKA: Episode 0592)
- Oscar doesn't care about the word peligro – until he sets off an explosion inside his trash can, and ends up stuck at the top of a tree.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit trains Cookie Monster as a weather person. Kermit had a map of the United States and weather symbols and explained what each symbol meant to Cookie Monster. Kermit tells Cookie Monster to place them on the right spot on the weather map. After completing the weather map, Cookie decides to produce sounds of the weather. He pours the contents of a watering can for rain, for wind, blew a few blows of air for wind. Kermit asks what sound sunshine makes, Cookie Monster devours the sun symbol.
- Film: The letter T is a very useful letter.
- Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse, causing a total blackout in their apartment. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights come back on, they decide to play cards instead of fight. (First: Episode 0003)
- This episode's plot is repeated in Episode 0978.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0688||Episode 0690|