|Plot||Big Bird helps David to keep from falling asleep.|
|Air date||November 26, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird pokes David every time he falls asleep standing, but the poking doesn't seem to work. Big Bird invents a hat with bells to keep David from falling asleep.
- The Count counts seven flowers, and then explains that he loves to count flowers because then he gets to count sneezes. (EKA: Episode 0526)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Leopard
- Bob helps a girl named Jane see how great her name is by finding rhymes for it.
- Maria sorts tools and a soda by function.
- Luis demonstrates near and far.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit asks the viewers to play a weather imagination game. First, Kermit imagines it's a warm, sunny day. Then he imagines that it's raining hard. Then he imagines that it's a snowy, windy day. (EKA: Episode 0325)
- Two Muppet children, who can only read some words, resolve their fight over a large book by helping each other and reading alternate words. (EKA: Episode 0297)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0681||Episode 0683|