|Plot||The Count helps Luis by putting away nails and screws.|
|Air date||November 25, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- The Count helps Luis by putting away nails and screws while Luis takes a radio he has repaired for Bert.
- Simon Soundman goes to Marvin's Music City to buy a nice shiny trumpet. However, Marvin keeps bringing the wrong instrument.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie asks Bert to keep an eye on his pyramid of blocks. The Count walks by, and counts the blocks, moving them out of the pyramid shape. Then he counts them again, putting them back into the pyramid. Bert yells at the Count for moving Ernie's blocks, so the Count counts the blocks again, taking the pyramid apart. (First: Episode 0406)
- Two Anything Muppets sing the "City-Country Song" about the difference between life in the country and life in the city.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie and Bert have pizza and grape juice. Bert complains that Ernie has more of each, so Ernie tries to make it even by eating some of his pizza and drinking some of his grape juice, but then Bert has more. And so on. (EKA: Episode 0294)
- Sam the Machine teaches about body parts.
- Old West: Five good men are needed to form a posse and catch Bad Bart, the meanest man in the West. The sheriff counts five men in the saloon, and tries to organize them. But it turns out that there are only four good men -- one of them is Bad Bart! (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie tells Bert to stand still in front of the camera so that he can "trace" Bert's face on the screen. (EKA: Episode 0536)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0680||Episode 0682|