|Plot||Biff and Sully repair underground pipes.|
|Air date||November 22, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- When Maurice, a hapless casanova, puts an Pumpkin Anything Muppet woman's head together, he tells her that he loves her, but it turns out she doesn't love him. He then proceeds to take her head apart, bit by bit, as he sings "I Want to Hold Your Ear" (as well as eyes, nose, tooth, and hair). After she walks off in a huff, he notices to his shock that the parts he set aside have attached themselves to the tablecloth, who thinks he's kinda cute. (EKA: Episode 0597)
- Luis convinces an Anything Muppet kid that he shouldn't be ashamed of wearing glasses.
- Cookie Monster argues with The Count over whether cookies are for eating or counting. The Count decides that he'll count them, and Cookie Monster can then eat them. (EKA: Episode 0514)
- In the desert, Luis desperately searches for agua, but all the pumps are dry.
- Ernie & Bert — Bert attempts to go under Ernie's umbrella while it's raining however; Ernie pushes Bert away from the umbrella every time he explains how the rain can make him feel happy, sad, and angry. Bert agrees with Ernie when he mentions angry because it turns out Ernie has Bert’s umbrella. Ernie thanks Bert leaves holding his umbrella while Bert is left soaking in the rain. (First: Episode 0137)
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit meets Little Miss Muffet, who sits on her water bed, eats crunchy granola, and is not afraid of the spider, who ends up chasing Kermit away. (First: Episode 0601)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie has a so-called "magic" chain which can form into any shape he wants. Bert is dismissive of the chain's magic properties. And yet, when Bert asks for the chain to provide a sandwich, it does.
- Big Bird, Luis and David demonstrate the letter A in English and Spanish.
- Ernie has a bag of cookies, and locks them in a safe to protect them from Cookie Monster. When the monster discovers that the cookies are locked up tight, he eats the safe. (EKA: Episode 0581)
- Film: Kids watch as construction workers paint a number 5 on the street using a stencil.
- Susan and the kids sort some musical instruments (three brass and a violin)
- Film: 'Fred, Get Me a 20!' - Detective Fred (Joe Raposo) is sent by his boss (Danny Epstein) to locate the number 20. Throughout the office and on the streets of New York, Fred tracks down the numbers 11 through 18 in numerical order by spying his surroundings. When he finds his way to Apartment 19, he discovers it is occupied by a gorilla, who leads him directly to the elusive 20. (EKA: Episode 0277)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0679||Episode 0681|