|Plot||Oscar is afraid of thunder.|
|Air date||November 19, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird is going on vacation, but he carries an empty suitcase -- because on his vacation, he needs nothing but a good rest.
- Grover Sketches: At night, Grover thinks he hears noises in the dark. When he sees a shadow on the wall, he cowers under the covers - but the shadow turns out to be his Mommy.
- Sesame Street News Flash: Kermit meets Little Miss Muffet, who sits on her water bed, eats crunchy granola, and is not afraid of the spider, who ends up chasing Kermit away.
- Grover and Ernie sing about fear.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie makes a clay bust of Bert, but runs out of clay for the nose, so he pulls Bert's nose off and puts it on the statue.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie stacks cups and saucers in order to count them, making Bert quite nervous. Luckily, they're glued together.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0676||Episode 0678|