|Plot||The Count helps Big Bird write a poem.|
|Air date||November 15, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird believes that The Count is helping him find rhyming words for a poem he's writing, when what the Count is really doing is counting the number of verses.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (First: Episode 0280)
- Old West sketches: Bad Bart is looking for Marshal Earp to give her a big surprise. The terrified townspeople try to warn Marshal Earp -- but Bad Bart explains that a surprise is something that someone doesn't expect. He orders them not to say a word. It turns out the big surprise is a cake for Marshal Earp's birthday.
- Grover demonstrates how to use a telephone booth -- but it gets crowded when he receives a call for "Mondipoorg".
- The Count is counting the names in the telephone book. To stop him from doing this, Luis and Rudy give him a calculator.
- Oscar is very angry because people bother him when he's practicing the piano.
- Maria sorts by size using pictures of plants.
- The Amazing Mumford: Grover volunteers to assist Mumford in his rhyming magic trick, making three things come out of his hat that rhyme with knee. Grover guesses the first one, but misses the others.
- Film: Shopping for soup ingredients.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0674||Episode 0676|