|Plot||The Amazing Mumford decides that he's all washed up as a magician.|
|Air date||November 14, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Luis tries to play a riff on the conga as Rudy has asked him in Spanish. He ends up playing the conga after a few tries.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie can't sleep, so Bert tells him to count sheep. Ernie tries to count sheep, but it's dull -- so he starts counting fire engines. The noise from the imaginary fire engine wakes Bert up. Bert says that Ernie's waking up the whole neighborhood, and tells him to count something quieter. Ernie counts balloons -- but the balloon gets bigger and bigger, finally bursting with a huge explosion that wakes Bert up again. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- The Amazing Mumford tries a trick with a rabbit. He doesn't seem to be able to do any tricks anymore, but Luis encourages him to keep trying.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert asks Ernie to share a banana with him. Ernie eats the inside of the banana, and gives Bert the peel. (EKA: Episode 0600)
- Oscar loves magicians whose tricks don't work out. When he finds out that Mumford is all washed out, he asks him to do some tricks. In trying to show Oscar he's really washed out, Mumford ends up succeeding.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0673||Episode 0675|