|Plot||Ernie and Bert get mad at each other and decide to move away.|
|Air date||November 12, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
- Big Bird is disturbed because Bob has brought home a new canary. He later agrees that it might be fun having another bird around when he's asked to teach the canary the alphabet and numbers.
- Trying to grab a rock and pull it out of a glass jar, Oscar's hand gets stuck inside. His friends try to help him pull his hand out find it impossible, because Oscar is holding the rock in his hand.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie gets Bert to play a game with him, in which he says "I one the sandbox", Bert says "I two the sandbox", and so on until Bert gets to "I eight the sandbox." "You ate the sandbox? How'd it taste?" Ernie asks. (First: Episode 0019)
- Simon Soundman shows the Kids a picture with a variety of hidden shapes. As the kids identify the hidden shapes, Simon makes the sounds -- a bell, a guitar, a telephone, a dog barking and a train.
- Count von Count withdraws all his money from the bank to count it. He deposits it again, but not before counting it one more time.
- Ernie and Bert get mad at each other over a cookie and decide to part, Ernie moving west to become a cowboy and Bert to the North Pole to study fish. Maria makes them change their minds.
- Ernie Borrows a Vacuum Cleaner: Ernie wants to borrow Herbert Birdsfoot's vacuum cleaner, but he worries about how Herbert will respond. (EKA: Episode 0303)
- "Sluggo the Great" (David) puts on his baseball gear, but isn't sure which body parts to put them on.
- Two abstract Anything Muppets recite the alphabet as they dart in and out of frame and pop out of a split-screen. (EKA: Episode 0311)
- Guy Smiley hosts "The Trading Game" with contestants Oscar the Grouch and Sally Screamer. Oscar wins a beautiful scarf, and Sally wins a dirty dustrag; they each want the other's prize. (EKA: Episode 0279)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0671||Episode 0673|