|Plot||Big Bird tries to leave a trail of bread crumbs so he won't get lost.|
|Air date||November 8, 1974|
|Season||Season 6 (1974-1975)|
|Sponsors||G, R, 6|
- In a circus routine, Luis the ringmaster demonstrates "before" and "after". Freeze-frame technology allows his assistant, Linda, to show each action as she jumps through a hoop, slips on a banana peel, and gets a bucket of water thrown at her face.
- Big Bird leaves a trail of bread crumbs behind him so he can't get lost on his way home from Hooper's Store, but the crumbs disappear.
- Lefty wants to sell Ernie a scale. He uses two pounds of bananas and two pounds of apples to demonstrate how the scale works. Ernie is impressed. He already has a scale at home, but he'd like to buy the apples and bananas.
- After trying to leave trails of rocks and paper behind him, which also disappear, Big Bird decides to tie one end of a string to his nest and the other end to his wrist. Eventually, the entire street looks like a spider's web.
- The credit sequence for this episode appears on Old School: Volume 2.
- Robert Myhrum directed this episode.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0669||Episode 0671|