|Plot||Oscar keeps people away by putting up a DANGER sign.|
|Air date||April 30, 1973|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
- Big Bird shows everybody that he's best at "up and down" by flying.
- Cartoon: A boy tries to teach his sister about "up" and "down" by running her up and down a flight of stairs. After trying it several times, the girl explains what she's learned: "Down is easier!"
- Oscar tries to keep people away by putting signs on his trash can that read "STOP" and "DANGER".
- Film: Children in a movie theater tell a man on the screen not to open a door that says "DANGER" on it. He opens it, and there's an explosion.
- The Count counts seven flowers, and then explains that he loves to count flowers because then he gets to count sneezes.
- Big Bird reads another of his "prize-winning poems."
- Gordon sorts by class.
- The Count sits on Oscar's trash can.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0525||Episode 0527|