|Plot||Big Bird offers to be Luis' songbird.|
|Air date||December 14, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
- Luis wants to buy a canary or a parakeet to sing to him and keep him company while he's working. Big Bird volunteers to be that bird, but his singing happens to be too loud.
- A set of Teeth visits an employment agency to find a job. He can't take the proposed jobs of smelling and listening, but he knows a nose and an ear that can. When asked what he does well, Teeth says that he can bite and chew things. He demonstrates by chomping up the desk. (EKA: Episode 0406)
- Grover, Herry and a little pink monster rearrange themselves in different ways and count to three, until they get exhausted and faint. (Spanish version)
- Cartoon: Violet climbs a vine with V words.
- Luis classifies a basket of kittens in Spanish.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0428||Episode 0430|