|Air date||December 26, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
|Sponsors||I, P, 12|
- Old West: The Alphabet Kid comes to town.
- Film: Footage of a baby learning to walk.
- Cartoon: I for Island
- Song: "Starfish"
- Film: Filmfair I
- Someone has eaten Ernie's cookies, and Sherlock Hemlock investigates the case. He asks Ernie questions about the cookies, when Cookie Monster comes by with cookie crumbs on his fur. Sherlock interrogates Cookie Monster, and he comes to the conclusion that Cookie is the thief. Cookie Monster admits it, saying that he is full now and gives Ernie the last cookie, but Sherlock ends up taking it as payment. (First: Episode 0142)
- Cartoon: I for Iron
- Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert: ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Kermit talks about "same" by showing two identical rectangles. Cookie Monster eats one of them, making them different. (First: Episode 0018)
- Cartoon: "I in the Sky"
- P for Pillow
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0425||Episode 0428|