|Air date||December 6, 1972|
|Season||Season 4 (1972-1973)|
- Big Bird tries to build a drum.
- Cartoon: J Family Jamboree (shown twice)
- Lefty wants to sell a number 8 to Ernie, who ran out of money buying some number 9s. Ernie then offers to sell Lefty his number 9s. (First: Episode 0079)
- Cartoon: "Candy Man" (shown twice)
- A drummer calls attention to the word "STREET."
- Cartoon: "Joe and the Junebug" - Two boys scrutinize a J, saying it looks like a fish-hook. A resonant voice (Gary Owens) informs them that it's the letter J. This leads to a jazzy story about Joe. Moral: "Don't jive a judge by jamming a junebug." (First: Episode 0009)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0422||Episode 0424|