|Plot||Maria teaches Big Bird how to plan his chores.|
|Air date||February 24, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- There are three plants of the same species on the ground: one small, one medium, and one big. Bob appears with a box labeled "Fast Grow Plant Food". He sprinkles some on the little plant, and it promptly grows to become the biggest plant.
- Bob tells Oscar about seahorses.
- Grover the Assistant: Herbert Birdsfoot thinks that Grover is talking about the letter M whenever he makes an Mmmmm sound, but Grover is only making the sound because his mouth is stuck with peanut butter. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Ernie and Bert: It's a sunny day at the beach, and Bert remembered to bring everything. Ernie, however, only brought an umbrella in case it rains... which it does. (EKA: Episode 0334)
- David shows a kid what fun it can be to use an electric paint sprayer.
- Because the lid of a box won't stay open by itself, Gordon can't put a large beachball in it alone, and Bob can't put a large inflated beach animal toy in it alone. They discover that if one of them holds the lid, the other can easily put his article in the box. (EKA: Episode 0234)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0239)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0353||Episode 0355|