|Plot||Oscar makes a deal with Bob to be nice and helpful all morning.|
|Air date||February 23, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- On his way to the Fix-It Shop, Bob realizes that the old carpet sweeper he's carrying is probably too old to fix. Just then, Oscar pops out of his trash can and admires the old sweeper. Bob makes a deal with Oscar; he'll give him the sweeper if Oscar is nice and helpful all morning.
- Molly, carrying a large number 2, calls some kids over. The noise disturbs Oscar; but he remembers his bargain with Bob and agrees to help Molly talk about the number 2. Molly instructs a helpful Oscar to hold up his two hands and show his two eyes.
- Oscar continues to hide his grouchy disposition in order to keep his deal with Bob. Boiling mad, Oscar is apparently nice to Bob, pleasantly helpful to Rafael, and appropriately attentive to Gordon.
- Oscar passes the crucial test of being nice and helpful. Molly appears and asks the grouch to take care of her little furry, fuzzy, soft kitten while she's away for the weekend. Of course, he agrees to love, cuddle, pet and give milk to the kitten.
- Finally, the morning is over, and Bob gives Oscar the old carpet sweeper for being nice. Now Oscar can be his regular grouchy self.
- Bob, wearing a guide's cap, appears next to a huge cut-out Y. He proceeds to give a guided tour of the letter Y, explaining that the words Yellow, Yes and Yell all begin with this letter.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit attempts to demonstrate between with two poles, which are actually mops held by Grover and Herry. (EKA: Episode 0268)
- Gordon tells some kids about a circus parade.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0352||Episode 0354|