|Plot||Big Bird sets a spaghetti trap for Mr. Snuffleupagus.|
|Air date||February 28, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
|Sponsors||T, X, 11|
- Two Muppet children, who can only read some words, resolve their fight over a large book by helping each other and reading alternate words. (EKA: Episode 0297)
- Big Bird cooks a huge supply of spaghetti. He puts some in a line of bowls leading to the door of his nest area, and inside the nest area he puts the rest of the pasta in a large mound. This is meant to coax Mr. Snuffleupagus into the nest area where he will have to take a long time to finish the spaghetti, allowing Big Bird to gather all his other friends so that they may finally see his elusive buddy. Mr. Snuffleupagus comes along and eats the spaghetti, and Big Bird runs off to gather the non-believers of the street. In the meantime, Mr. Snuffleupagus gets so stuffed with spaghetti that he decides to go home to take a nap before Big Bird can return with the adults, Mr. Hooper, Molly, Susan and Luis, who continue to think that the Snuffleupagus is a figment of Big Bird's imagination.
- Molly points to the letter X in the word "BOX". Luis points out the X in the word "FIX". Mr. Hooper points out the X in the word "MIX".
- Guy Smiley presents his game show, "What's My Part?" The contestants, Bennett Snerf, Arlene Frantic, and Professor Hastings, have to identify the mystery guest, Mr. Foot. Hastings keeps falling asleep and, when he wakes up, thinks he is giving a lecture. Professor Hastings wins by accident. (EKA: Episode 0256)
- Wally and Ralph try to figure out how to set a table. Ralph puts two plates, two cups and two saucers on the table first, leaving Wally with the problem of how to get the tablecloth on under the dishes.
- Susan, Molly, Luis, Mr. Hooper and Big Bird play a rhyming game.
- Oscar counts to eleven.
- Ernie tries to draw an X, but can't figure out how. Bert sees the cross-outs that Ernie has made, and congratulates him on drawing Xs. (First: Episode 0008)
- Cartoon: "Poverty X" -- A lecturer explains how X is used at the end of words. (First: Episode 0006)
- Split Screen: Before and After
- Susan sings the Sorting Song. Luis later sings it in Spanish.
- Cartoon: Brand X
- Three Muppet hands count to 11.
- An Anything Muppet girl shows the viewers that the number 11 is the same right side up and upside down. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- Cartoon: La letra T es para tigre, tomate, taxi, toro, telefono, television, y el terrible tiburon.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0350||Episode 0352|