|Plot||David saves Maria's rings from being lost in the drain.|
|Air date||February 18, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Maria puts two bars together to form the letter T.
- David says "T" and crumbles a letter T into tiny pieces that fall to the floor; a reverse in the film has the T materialize again.
- David discovers Maria in tears. She explains that she was washing her hands, had put her rings on the edge of the sink, and had accidentally knocked them into the sink and down the drain. David points out that the S-shaped pipe under the sink is called a trap; it traps things that drop down the drain. He borrows a wrench and recovers Maria's rings. She is now all smiles.
- Ernie and Bert: Rain provides Bert and Ernie with the basis for feeling happy, sad and mad. (First: Episode 0137)
- Maria has a lower-case t over her right shoulder and a capital T over her left shoulder. She identifies both Ts in Spanish.
- Ernie and Bert Sketches: Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (EKA: Episode 0280)
- Four Muppets cooperate to grow a flower together. One has a flower seed, one has a flowerpot, one has some dirt, and one has a shovel. The rain and sunshine finish the job. (EKA: Episode 0311)
- Maria and David explain what a rectangle is and point out examples -- a magazine, a newsstand, a door, a window and a rectangular crate.
- Maria teaches Molly to say "How are you?" in Spanish.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert goes out to mail a letter, and depends on Ernie to let him in when he knocks, but instead of letting Bert in, Ernie repeats Bert's knocks on the drums. (EKA: Episode 0280)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0349||Episode 0351|