|Plot||David saves Maria's rings from being lost in the drain.|
|Air date||February 25, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Maria puts two bars together to form the letter T.
- David says "T" and crumbles a letter T into tiny pieces that fall to the floor; a reverse in the film has the T materialize again.
- David discovers Maria in tears. She explains that she was washing her hands, had put her rings on the edge of the sink, and had accidentally knocked them into the sink and down the drain. David points out that the S-shaped pipe under the sink is called a trap; it traps things that drop down the drain. He borrows a wrench and recovers Maria's rings. She is now all smiles.
- Ernie and Bert: Rain provides Bert and Ernie with the basis for feeling happy, sad and mad. (First: Episode 0137)
- Maria has a lower-case t over her right shoulder and a capital T over her left shoulder. She identifies both Ts in Spanish.
- Ernie and Bert Sketches: Ernie comes home to a sleeping Bert and tries to think of things to do that won't wake him up. He can't watch TV, and he can't play with his ball. Bored, he decides to take a nap too -- but then he starts to snore. This awakens Bert, who wonders out loud where the noise is coming from, in the process arousing Ernie, who gets mad at being woken up. (First: Episode 0280)
- Four Muppets cooperate to grow a flower together. One has a flower seed, one has a flowerpot, one has some dirt, and one has a shovel. The rain and sunshine finish the job. (EKA: Episode 0311)
- Maria and David explain what a rectangle is and point out examples -- a magazine, a newsstand, a door, a window and a rectangular crate.
- Maria teaches Molly to say "How are you?" in Spanish.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert goes out to mail a letter, and depends on Ernie to let him in when he knocks, but instead of letting Bert in, Ernie repeats Bert's knocks on the drums. (First: Episode 0280)
- Cartoon: A poem filled with T words, including a teacher, toys, Texas, and "turtles with brains". (EKA: Episode 0024)
- Cartoon: A man talks about the capital T, but the top line slides down, forming a lowercase one. (Spanish version)
- Jazz #10 (Spanish version)
- Cartoon: La letra T es para tigre, tomate, taxi, toro, telefono, televisión, y el terrible tiburon. (EKA: Episode 0324)
- Film: A very busy man is asked by a voice what "forwards" and "backwards" means, but the man doesn't have time to listen. Instead, he is shown what "backwards" means by watching everything around him go in reverse motion! (EKA: Episode 0315)
- An Anything Muppet boy teaches "forward" and "backward" with a group of Muppet kids, hippies, and Grover who keep running over the boy when his back is turned. (First: Episode 0069)
- The kids run forward to the end of the street. The scene is reversed, so they run backward.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0349||Episode 0351|