|Plot||Big Bird and Snuffleupagus play softball.|
|Air date||February 16, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Big Bird holds a softball, waiting for Tom and Rafael to bring a bat and baseball gloves so they can play. Mr. Snuffleupagus comes along, and Big Bird invites his friend to play.
- Oscar attaches a vacuum cleaner to his walking trash can and proceeds to clean up the Street. He's putting all the yucky trash in his can so he can admire it.
- Kermit smells smoke. An Anything Muppet girl tells him that there's a fire "over there", and Kermit screams for the fireman. Grover comes along wearing a white coat and a stethoscope; then carrying a pitchfork, and talking about his cows, chickens, and the barn. Kermit reminds him that a fireman puts out fires. When Grover finally arrives with a hose, they discover that the fire is coming from the girl toasting marshmallows over a small campfire.
- Mr. Hooper demonstrates addition by getting one chair, then another, then another.
- Oscar tells us the difference between a lobster and a crab, introducing a film about the two animals.
- Salesman Harvey Kneeslapper asks Tony if he gets attacked by monsters and run over by crowds. Herry Monster attacks him and a crowd walks all over him, so the answer is yes. Harvey has a simple solution for Tony: AWAY FROM! The next time those things happen to Tony, he can get AWAY FROM them.
- Animation: Six red dots demonstrate that they remain the same no matter how they're arranged ... until one dot is subtracted. (EKA: Episode 0302)
- Animation: Five red dots demonstrate that they remain the same no matter how they're arranged ... until one dot is added. (EKA: Episode 0302)
- Oscar knows someone who's name begins with L - Lester.
- Animation: Four red dots demonstrate that they remain the same no matter how they're arranged ... until one dot is subtracted. (EKA: Episode 0302)
- Bob sings the Sorting Song.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0347||Episode 0349|