|Plot||Big Bird tries to help a little lost boy get home.|
|Air date||February 14, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Big Bird finds a little Muppet boy who's lost. Although Big Bird offers to keep the crying boy with him in his nest, the child wants to go home to his mommy and daddy.
- In an effort to get the little lost boy home, Big Bird decides that he'll try to put him in an envelope, address it, put a stamp on it, and mail him home. Big Bird runs off to find Molly. While he's gone, Bob and Gordon come by and take the little boy home.
- Six kids are playing jump rope on the street. Gordon comes by, takes the rope, and makes the letter C with the rope on the ground. Gordon then turns the lower half of the jump rope inward, making a 6. He then counts the six kids.
- Cookie Monster: Four Anything Muppet cowboys put up a Wanted poster for "the Great Cookie Thief", who's been stealing cookies from all the bakeries in these here parts. Cookie Monster is standing in front of the poster, and the others suspect that he's the Great Cookie Thief -- he has the same googly eyes, the same blue fur, and the same Western hat. They confront Cookie Monster, but he denies the charge: "Not have same mustache!" He shouts, "Look over there!" -- and while they're distracted, he draws a mustache on the poster. They apologize -- but then Cookie Monster takes off his hat, and cookies fall out. The Great Cookie Thief makes his escape. (First: Episode 0276)
- Japanese Stories: Japan is being victimized by the an emperor, who boasts that he will relinquish his post to anyone who shows him something unique. Villagers bring flowers, fans, and hats, identical to those owned by the emperor, but a young girl is able to prove that she herself is different from anything else.
- It's raining. Big Bird keeps dry because he has an umbrella. He notes that a tree is getting wet; he's concerned that the tree will catch cold. Maria explains that trees don't catch colds -- besides, trees need the rain so they can grow.
- Ernie discovers that he can't read his picture book because he's holding it upside down. (EKA: Episode 0311)
- Cartoon: Donnie Budd sings about six snails.
- Bob sings the Sorting Song.
- Maria sings the Classifying Song.
- Cartoon: A man gets a letter C in the mail.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0345||Episode 0347|