|Plot||Big Bird runs around Sesame Street to find a screwdriver for Luis|
|Air date||February 1, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Big Bird is bored because he has nothing to do. He asks everyone he meets if he can help them to do something, and they all decline his offer. Finally, Luis, who is fixing a bike, asks him to borrow a screwdriver. Big Bird's search for this tool takes him from Mr. Hooper's store, to Bob's apartment, to David's tool box in the garage, to the playground -- almost always running. By the time he delivers the screwdriver to Luis, he's no longer bored; he's exhausted.
- Maria explains that a neighbor's baby is crying because he's hungry. Since he's too small to feed himself, Maria gives him a bottle of milk. She says that even little animals in the zoo get bottles when their mothers aren't around.
- Grover volunteers to assist the Amazing Mumford with his suspension act. Grover will get on top of a platform, and Mumford will pull the pillar off from underneath, and the platform will not fall. The trick works, so Grover decides to try it himself, with Herry Monster as his assistant. Grover can't pull it off, and Herry falls. (EKA: Episode 0292)
- Because the lid of a box won't stay open by itself, Gordon can't put a large beachball in it alone, and Bob can't put a large inflated beach animal toy in it alone. They discover that if one of them holds the lid, the other can easily put his toy in the box. (EKA: Episode 0234)
- Waiter Grover: Grover opens a menu and shows Mr. Johnson a large picture of the special sandwich, which comes with potato chips on the side, a pickle on the top, and olive stuck in with a toothpick. When the sandwich arrives, Mr. Johnson complains that it doesn't match the picture on the menu -- it doesn't have potato chips, a pickle, or an olive.
- Cookie Monster wants to go to school, but he can't tell which building the school is because he can't read. An Anything Muppet tells him to read the letters on the sign on one of the buildings. Cookie tears the sign off the building, but once he's read the sign, he still doesn't know which building the school is.
- Luis sings a "Same/Different" song in English and Spanish.
- The Anything Muppets portray Goldilocks and the Three Bears; Goldilocks attempts to show the bears how many are in their family. (EKA: Episode 0310)
- The cast demonstrates some, none and all.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0331||Episode 0333|