|Plot||The Mudman tries to sell his mud to Oscar and Tom.|
|Air date||January 27, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- The Mudman tries to sell Oscar some mud, but he doesn't need any -- so the Mudman tries to sell some to Tom. Tom says that the only thing he needs is some dirt and water. He has to replant a flower, and dirt and water are what flowers need to grow. The Mudman explains that dirt and water mixed together is called mud. Tom gives in and buys two quarts from the Mudman.
- Wally and Ralph try to put on their jackets after a very large meal.
- David fixes the sidewalk with cement. He puts up a sign that says DANGER to keep people from stepping on the sidewalk until the cement is hard.
- Luis helps children form a football team. There are eight children. Tom, Susan and David join the team. This adds up to eleven players, which is the exact number of people needed for a football team.
- Oscar and Susan talk about why Oscar's cow isn't giving milk. Cows have to eat grass to give milk. Oscar has only a little grass, in a flower pot. Susan gives him a box of plant food and tells him to feed it to the grass. Then the grass will grow, the cow will eat the grass, and the cow will give milk.
- Film: George the Farmer uses tools.
- Film: "Indian Baby Bath"
- Gordon sings the Sorting Song.
- Film: Slow Turtle tag
- Film: 'Fred, Get Me a 20!' - Detective Fred (Joe Raposo) is sent by his boss (Danny Epstein) to locate the number 20. Throughout the office and on the streets of New York, Fred tracks down the numbers 11 through 18 in numerical order by spying his surroundings. When he finds his way to Apartment 19, he discovers it is occupied by a gorilla, who leads him directly to the elusive 20. (EKA: Episode 0277)
- Antonio looks for his school books. Luis sees them, but Antonio cannot, as they are in different places.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0328||Episode 0330|