|Plot||Mr. Hooper imagines being the only person on Sesame Street.|
|Air date||January 18, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Mr. Hooper imagines what it would be like to be the only person on Sesame Street. A child takes the roles of Mr. Hooper, Tom, Molly, Big Bird, Gordon and Oscar, and gets lonely.
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie has four apples, and wants to draw the number 4 to represent that quantity. Cookie Monster comes along and wants to eat an apple, so Ernie crosses out the 4 and draws a 3, but then Cookie Monster decides not to eat the apple, so Ernie crosses out the 3 again and draws another 4. (EKA: Episode 0292)
- David and kids count "Walk Down the Street with Your Head Up High".
- Two children want their picture taken. Molly only has one photo left on her roll of film. After arguing for a while, the children decide to cooperate and have a picture taken together.
- Mr. Snuffleupagus sings and dances. Big Bird tries to imitate him, but can't.
- Grover talks about danger.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie thinks that he isn't special. Bert tells Ernie to feel his nose -- "That's an Ernie nose!" -- and then feel his hair, and wiggle his fingers. Bert says that nobody else is just like Ernie. Encouraged, Ernie tells the audience to do the same. (EKA: Episode 0276)
- Molly says Y is for Yarn. Oscar says that Y is for Yell.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0326||Episode 0328|