|Plot||Cookie Monster is left alone with Susan's cookies.|
|Air date||January 13, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Susan has finished baking some cookies. She must leave, and asks Big Bird to take care of the cookies for her while she's gone. Big Bird has to go to the store, so he asks Cookie Monster to take care of the cookies. Though Cookie Monster is sorely tempted, he does not eat the cookies; he keeps his promise. When Susan returns, she tells Cookie Monster that she baked the cookies for him!
- By holding his arms out, Tom forms the letter T with his body.
- The Muppets at the "BUS" stop.
- Rafael explains why he's putting fresh water into his goldfish bowl.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit counts six Twiddlebugs. When he's done, the Twiddlebugs have a party. (First: Episode 0280)
- By lying on the ground and sticking his arms and legs into the air, Tom forms the letter U with his body.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit has Grover show the difference between short and long with ladders. He is amazed that Grover can carry the long ladder by himself, but then learns that Grover is on both ends. (First: Episode 0276)
- Oscar can't make up his mind whether to use his baseball to practice his pitching or to use his pencil to write his uncle a letter.
- Big Bird counts six kids playing follow the leader.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0323||Episode 0325|